When consulting the Site, Champagne Klepka-Sausse is led to collect personal data concerning you, as person in charge of treatment,
for the purposes of management of customer relationships as well as setting of appointments
or processing of the request of information by means of forms and contact pages.
The collected data are the object of treatments, if you agreed to it or if the treatment is based on at least one of the following legal foundations:
1. Necessary for the execution of a contract,
2. be a matter of the legitimate interest of Champagne Klepka-Sausse,
3. be a matter of a legal obligation to which Champagne Klepka-Sausse is submitted,
4. necessary for the execution of a mission of public interest or succession of the exercise of the public authority with which Champagne Klepka-Sausse is invested,
5. necessity for the purposes of protection of an essential vital interest which concerns you.
Besides, if information not strictly necessary for fulfilment of the purposes above mentioned is collected,
it will be with your preliminary consent. You can, at any time, withdraw your consent if necessary.
Except opposite legal or statutory measures, the collected data are only preserved during the duration necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes described above,
within the limits of current limitation periods.
You have an access right to your personal data, an update and an erase, a restriction of processing,
opposition as well as a right for the portability in the conditions planned by the regulations
more information about your rights on www.cnil.fr).
You also have the possibility to contact the Delegate to the Data protection of Champagne Klepka-Sausse at the address email@example.com
and the right to introduce a complaint with the Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés (CNIL),
the supervisory authority in charge of the respect for the obligations regarding personal data.